S22 25.340’ E31’02170
How to Get There
You need to make your way to the Punda Maria Gate (Kruger National Park) and Luvuvhu crossing: It is about 540km from Johannesburg to the Punda Maria Gate. Once in the Kruger National Park, it is about 60kms from the Punda Maria Gate to the site, via the Luvuvhu River bridge. The total distance is therefore about 600km.
- Take the N1 North to Polokwane;
- At Polokwane, take the R81 north-east via Mooketsi and Giyani to the T-junction with the R524;
- Turn right on the R524 and proceed to the Punda Maria Gate;
- In the Kruger National Park, take the H13-1 to the T-junction with the H1-8;
- Turn left on the H1-8 and proceed north to the bridge over the Luvuvhu River;
- For an alternative route to the Punda Maria Gate:
- Take the N1 to Polokwane
- At Makhado (Louis Trichardt) link up with the R524 and follow this route for ±140km. That will take you to the gate.
- Please meet your guide at Pafuri Camp.